San Juan Capistrano Day Trip
Take a ride on the Amtrak Surfliner train to the San Juan Capistrano Mission, the seventh in the line of 21 missions, completed on November 1, 1776. It is a monument to California's multi-cultural history, embracing its Native American, Spanish, Mexican and European heritage. Originally built as a self-sufficient community by Spanish and Indians, the Mission was a center for agriculture, industry, education, and commerce.
YOUR TRIP INCLUDES:
- Round-trip Amtrak Train or Bus
- Historic "Jewel of the Missions" Tour
- New Church
- Choose one of the Educational Programs- Journey's to the Past, Adobe Brick Making, Mission Matters, Rope Making, and Making the Grade
- Visit Los Rios Street and the quaint San Juan Capistrano Village.
- Experienced Travel Teens Tour Guide
- One Teacher or Administrator goes FREE with 35 participants