Fly into Phoenix and travel via deluxe coach to Flagstaff observing the geological rock formation, erosion, and natural land compositions. Journey through the Navajo Indian Reservation and stop at the Little Colorado River overlook where Native Americans display their jewelry and craft items. Other tour highlights include Red Rock State Park Connection Program, Old mining town of Jerome, Lowell Observatory (night exploration of the stars), South Rim of the Grand Canyon, I-max movie about the Grand Canyon, Museum of Northern Arizona, Elden Pueblo archeological excavation site, Oak Creek Canyon, Montezuma's Castle, Fort Verde State Historic Park, and The Meteor Crater and Museum.
YOUR TRIP INCLUDES:
- Round trip air via Southwest Airlines.
- Air-conditioned recliner video equipped tour buses.
- Hotel Accommodations in Flagstaff Arizona.
- Grand Canyon National Park including Grand Canyon Village.
- Guide tour through the mining town of Jerome.
- IMAX presentation of "The Grand Canyon".
- Lowell Observatory and Museum of Northern Arizona.
- Red Rock State Park Connection program.
- Meteor Crater
- Montezuma's Castle and Fort Verde State Historic Park.
- All Meals
- Expert Travel Teens tour guide.
- One Teacher or Administrator travels Free with 35 participants.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES: Elden Pueblo archeological dig, Oak Creak Canyon.